Regtech business Model Office has released Consumer Duty client data analytics dashboards that benchmark an advice firm’s client data quality and value against the four Duty outcomes.
Users of Intelliflo Office will have access to the dashboards using the Model Office-MO application. The firm explained that its algorithms identify and call specific client data fields and segment them against the four Consumer Duty outcomes and red-amber-green (RAG) rates each data field, so "firms can identify relevant data, the data quality and report on that data in real-time". Model Office founder Chris Davies (pictured) said: "With the all-encompassing Consumer Duty and the Financial Conduct Authority being a data-led regulator, advice firms now need the ability to scrutinise t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.