Director of ESG at the Financial Conduct Authority Sacha Sadan has been awarded a fellowship by the CFA Society of the UK for his "outstanding contribution" to the investment management profession.
The accolade, which is open to both members and non-members of CFA UK, is awarded to people judged by the fellowship committee to have made a contribution to the development of the profession. Sadan took on the newly-created role of director of ESG at the FCA in August 2021, with the objective of helping the regulator embed ESG across the wide spectrum of regulatory activities, including the implementation of the new Sustainability Disclosure Requirements rules that advisers are facing. Alongside his responsibilities at the UK's financial watchdog, he is a member of the group advising...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.