The Pensions Dashboards Programme (PDP) has warned it is “vital” the industry shares its views on the design standards for pensions dashboards.
The programme has urged the pensions sector to respond to its consultation on design standards - which closes to responses on 16 February 2023. The consultation sets out design standards for how pensions dashboards present pensions information and apply to dashboard providers. Design standards outline how the pensions information must be clearly presented to the user in a comprehensive manner that is accessible and inclusive. These standards will also help ensure a consistent user experience. PDP principal Chris Curry said: "With just under two weeks to go on PDP's consultation, it...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.