In this interview series, Professional Adviser speaks with a range of different planners from all corners of the UK about their typical workday.
This week, it's BRI Wealth Management Chartered financial planner Vicki Skinner… What time does a typical workday start for you and what is first on the agenda? I tend to work in the office most days and like to get in for around 8:00am-8.30am ish - it's nice to have some quiet time to catch up before the day properly starts. After making a coffee, I check my emails and calendar for the day ahead. Mondays are typically back-to-back internal meetings, including one that I hold for the administration team I manage, with the rest of the week being a mixture of client meetings and various...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.