Change in leadership at The Pensions Regulator (TPR) will not lead to significant change in its strategic direction, according to the pensions industry.
Most respondents of last week's Pensions Buzz published on PA's sister title Professional Pensions survey said they do not believe the strategic direction of the regulator will change much following the appointment of new chief executive (CEO) Nausicaa Delfas. TPR announced Delfas' appointment at the end of last year and she is due to take over the CEO role in March, joining from her executive director of governance role at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Of the 64% who argued this point, one suggested: "Experience would suggest that ‘rocking the boat' is not the way things wor...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.