M&G has appointed Joseph Pinto as the new chief executive (CEO) of its asset management business.
Pinto, who comes from Natixis Investment Managers, will be responsible for all investment capabilities and the distribution, operations and proposition management of the asset management part of the business. He will join the firm in March this year and become part of the company's executive committee, reporting to group CEO Andrea Rossi. Rossi said that Pinto "brings to M&G a profound understanding of client needs and how they have evolved through changing economic conditions". "He has a strong record of delivering on strategic ambitions in investment management," Rossi added. "I...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.