Professional Adviser's sister publication COVER canvassed the protection industry to find out what the hopes, predictions and expectations of advisers, networks and providers are for the next 12 months.
Rose St Louis, protection director, Lloyds Banking Group "We have had many false starts on awakening the protection need and really starting to see the protection gap close. 2023, and the implementation of Consumer Duty, is the point where the whole industry needs to look at themselves and each other, and genuinely ask 'are they doing the right thing by customers?' "This is not about doing the minimum to comply, but demonstrating purpose, desire to engage, identify and solve customer problems, and maintain that relationship beyond the sale. "Customers face tough choices in the curr...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.