As the year winds to a close, the Professional Adviser editorial team is taking a look back at some of the best-read and biggest stories of the last 12 months.
It's been an exceptionally busy year for the PA team, as I'm sure it has for every person reading this. Among other things, it has been a year of change, with former editor Tom Ellis handing over the reins to Hope William-Smith in September. The news continues to flow and the topics are never a surprise, with this year characterised in particularly by the economic unrest and political aftermath of the disastrous Mini Budget under former prime minister Liz Truss. News about British Steel and the long-awaited compensation scheme has also been ongoing, as have those on the firms declared...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.