As momentum for pensions dashboards gathers pace, more clarity is being provided over scheme staging dates and requirements for value data.
The time has come for pension administrators to engage with their platform providers to make sure they're ready in time. This summer, The Pensions Regulator (TPR) released initial guidance on pensions dashboards. The guidance lists the steps schemes need to take before connecting to a dashboard. With TPR's guidance in mind, we explore how pension administrators can work with their platform provider to understand what's being done from a system perspective and what needs to be done from a pension administrator perspective, to smoothly connect to pensions dashboards. Use of an integrate...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.