Chief investment officer at M&G Jack Daniels will retire from the business in June 2023, after more than three-decade industry career.
Daniels' career across investment and markets has spanned more than 35 years. He joined Prudential back in 2001 and took on the role of M&G CIO in March 2019, ahead of its demerger later that year. Daniels continued to take on new responsibilities as late as last year, adding asset management sales and distribution to his role. M&G chief executive John Foley said: "Since becoming CIO in 2019, Jack has been instrumental in our investment teams delivering strong performance for our clients and enabling M&G to maintain its reputation for active investment across both public and p...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.