Evelyn Partners has hired a financial planner in its Bracknell office hot on the heels of an adviser appointment earlier this week.
Ricky Wilson (pictured) joined the newly rebranded firm with 17 years' experience in financial services. He joined the business from Wesleyan where he was a specialist financial adviser that provided financial planning services tailored to meet the needs of doctors. Paul Heslop, managing partner and head of Evelyn Partners' Bracknell office said: "I am very pleased that Ricky is joining our growing team in Bracknell following our re-brand to Evelyn Partners. We are continuing to see increasing demand for our financial planning services across the region and Ricky's experience and ex...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.