Professional Adviser's parent company Incisive Media has confirmed the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) Mark Manning as the first keynote speaker at this year's Sustainable Investment Festival.
Manning, (pictured) is the regulator's technical specialist, sustainable finance and stewardship and will be providing an update on the government's green financial roadmap at this year's Sustainable Investment Festival, as well as talking through the specific activities undertaken by the FCA in supporting this transition, and looking at emerging thinking around net zero planning. With proposals expected on sustainable disclosures and investment labels this will be a timely opportunity to hear how the sustainable investment landscape is changing, the considerations impacting ESG data pro...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.