Liontrust has completed its acquisition of Neptune Investment Management, with all its funds rebranded under the umbrella heading Liontrust Global Equity team, to be led by Robin Geffen.
Neptune's 19 funds - spanning global, income, regional and emerging markets - have all moved over, with no planned changes to their managers or investment processes. Geffen will focus on managing money and leading the former Neptune investment team, while his Neptune Global Income fund has been renamed the Liontrust Global Dividend fund. Liontrust chief executive John Ions said the acquisition, reported as being for £40m, would help the firm further its growth strategy, which has "moved forward strongly over the last several years". He said the business was "well positioned t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.