HSBC Global Asset Management has recruited Nicolas Moreau as CEO taking over from Sri Chandrasekharan who is moving to another senior position within the wider group.
Moreau joins after most recently working as CEO of European asset management company DWS. He has also been a member of the management board at Deutsche Bank, chairman and chief executive of AXA France and from 2006 to 2010, Moreau was group chief executive of AXA UK and Ireland. He will join HSBC in September and be based in London. Meanwhile, the firm said after seven years as CEO Chandrasekharan will be moving into another senior role within the HSBC Group, which will be announced in due course. HSBC CEO of retail banking and wealth management Charlie Nunn said: "We're delighted to ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.