Royal London has announced its chairman succession plan with Standard Life Aberdeen director Kevin Parry set to take over from Rupert Pennant-Rea, subject to regulatory approval.
Pennant-Rea will be leaving his role as chairman at the end of the year, having held the role for over five years. Parry is a senior independent director at Standard Life Aberdeen, having been appointed in October 2014 but is likely to step down from this position to take up his role at Royal London. As one of the senior directors, he had been in the frame to replace outgoing Standard Life Aberdeen chairman Sir Gerry Grimstone but this position later went to Sir Douglas Flint. Standard Life Aberdeen confirms Sir Douglas Flint as chairman In his career, Parry has worked as chie...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.