Professional Adviser's sister title Investment Week has announced the finalists for this year's Investment Company of the Year Awards, which reward excellence in closed-ended fund management.
The 2016 awards will be held on Thursday 24 November at The Park Lane Hotel, Mayfair. Our judging panel is made up of some of the UK's leading researchers and investors in investment trusts and closed-ended companies, as well as several senior board members with many years' experience in the industry. They include Jackie Beard, Morningstar, UK; David Holder, Morningstar, UK; James Carthew, Marten & Co; Simon Elliott, Winterflood Securities; Lawrence Gosling, Incisive Media; Nick Greenwood, Miton Asset Management; Jason Hollands, Bestinvest and Simon Moore, TrustResearch. For more i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.