Swiss asset manager Unigestion is expanding its presence in the UK to retail and intermediary clients by launching an RDR-compliant share class on a range of funds.
The group has been active in the institutional space in the UK for over 15 years and already manages £10bn of UK money, but this move is its first foray into the retail arena. The new share classes will be available for its most popular Uni-Global Equity UCITS range of sub-funds, in response to what the firm says is demand from intermediaries and wealth managers. The range consists of six portfolios investing in equities in emerging markets, Europe, Japan, US, Asia Pacific ex Japan and across the globe, with TERs priced between 92bps and 95bps. All the funds in the range are long o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.