Old Mutual Global Investors' Ashton Bradbury is to retire from the group at the end of the year.
Bradbury was one of the highest-rated UK equity managers for years following his successful management of Old Mutual Asset Managers' UK Mid Cap fund. Having stepped back from day-to-day retail fund management in 2009, he became instrumental in training the group's mid and small-cap team, which includes Richard Watts, the current manager of the £1.4bn mid-cap fund, and Dan Nickols, who runs the group's small-cap fund. Prior to his 14-year stint at Old Mutual, Bradbury worked at Tilney, Hill Samuel and HSBC in an investment career spanning 26 years. Bradbury said: "Having spent 16 y...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.