Old Mutual Global Investors (OMGI) has appointed a new Asian equities team headed by Joshua Crabb, previously at BlackRock.
Crabb will report to Julian Ide, chief executive of Old Mutual Global Investors, and will lead the development of an Asian equities product range. He will begin his new role on 1 October and will be joined by a new team of two dedicated analysts, Kris Whitlock and Dmitry Lapidus, joining the group on 22 September. Crabb previously managed the BlackRock Global Funds Asia Pacific Equity Income fund, which has returned 42% over three years, according to FE. He also previously worked for Prudential Asset Management in Hong Kong and Bankers Trust in Sydney. He will be starting his ne...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.