Motilal Oswal Asset Management has filed with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for the country's first US equity ETF.
The company announced the filing for its Motilal Oswal MOSt Shares Nasdaq 100 ETF on Wednesday, in conjunction with the Nasdaq OMX Group. The underlying index is composed of the 100 largest non-financial companies listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market. Nasdaq OMX executive vice president John Jacobs says that the scope of the index, which forms the basis of nearly 1700 investment products in over 37 countries, makes it a fitting underlying for India's first US equity ETF. Motilal Oswal says the Nasdaq 100 has become the premier benchmark for high-tech investors, following a surge in po...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.