Amundi has entered the German ETF market by listing 17 funds on the Deutsche Boerse, having boosted its range of products on Euronext Paris to 78.
The range includes six equity ETFs, which both the issuer and the exchange say are tradable on the XTF platform for the first time. These include funds tracking the MSCI China H index, comprising 30 Chinese companies listed in Hong Kong, and the MSCI Germany index consisting of the 60 largest German stock corporations. It includes the MSCI World ex EMU index, with 1,400 international companies outside the euro area and the MSCI World ex Europe, which consists of 1,200 international companies outside of Europe. The firm has released two short funds, tracking the Short Dax 30 and the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.