M&G is rolling out a Global Emerging Markets Equity fund with a focus on valuation over economic growth.
Co-managers Matthew Vaight and Michael Godfrey - who run the M&G Asian fund - will utilise the stockpicking approach developed by M&G's Global Equity team to locate mis-priced companies. The fund will hold between 50-70 stocks and invest across a range of countries, sectors and markets. Benchmarked against the MSCI Emerging Markets index, the fund's investment objective is top-quartile returns in the Global Emerging Markets peer group and the Vaight and Godfrey believe value created by companies, rather than economic growth, is the key to making money and current conditions enable invest...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.