IntelliFlo has launched a set of tools which allow pension and investment advisers to tailor financial plans for their clients' future.
The Intelligent Office Financial Planning and Fund Analysis tools allow advisers to work with their clients to shape financial plans for future goals and forecast a range of possible strategies taking into account a wide range of considerations including current circumstances, income requirement and attitude to risk. The system also covers TCF requirements and ensures better compliance and reduces admin costs. Tools consist of three stages: Action, allowing establishment of a plan and editing of a current client portfolio, Execution, which is committed to recommendations, creating ne...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.