Having your mortgage application turned down is a harsh reality for one in four housebuyers. A sub-p...
Having your mortgage application turned down is a harsh reality for one in four housebuyers. A sub-prime loan is both a key alternative for those unable to raise funds from traditional lenders and a marketing opportunity for IFAs. The financial services industry loves to present itself with glossy advertising of typical middle income, middle class families. Do the marketing departments of some of these organisations actually live in the real world? Take mortgages for example. Every lender would much rather have three months payslips from an applicant working at the same company for ten yea...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.