More than 30 product providers, IFA groups and financial services companies have indicated they inte...
More than 30 product providers, IFA groups and financial services companies have indicated they intend to use the EMX system being developed by Autif. EMX, which will act as a trading platform and electronic messaging system for product providers and IFAs. The system is scheduled to go live on 12 June 2000 Those which have signed statements of intent to use EMX include Aberdeen, AXA Sun Life, Barclays Funds, Barings, Brewin Dolphin, Britannia, Capel Cure Sharp, Chase de Vere, Deutsche Investment Funds, EFDS, Fedsure Investment Product Services, Fidelity, Gartmore, Henry Cooke and Interact...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.