Veronique Morel is a senior wealth manager and branch principal at Raymond James.
Previously, she was a vice president and European team leader at Merrill Lynch. She has over 20 years' experience in the financial industry and was on the judging panel for the Sustainable Investment awards as well as a judge for the Women in Investment Awards. ESG Investment Influencers - in partnership with Fidelity International Fidelity International is delighted to partner with Investment Week to support the ESG Investment Influencer series. In an increasingly complex and changing world of sustainable investing, gaining insight from the industry's leading influencer...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.