In the latest in the ESG Investment Influencers series, Investment Week's deputy news editor Alex Rolandi speaks to Mollie Thornton, senior investment manager at Parmenion
Mollie has a wide-ranging remit at Parmenion and is particularly focused on the firm's ESG capabilities. Prior to joining Parmenion in 2020, Mollie was at Mercer for over 10 years having graduated with a first-class degree in mathematics from the University of Bristol.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.