Holly Roach explores how the pensions dashboard will revolutionise scheme operations and member communications
The pensions dashboard is expected to greatly change the way consumers interact with their pensions, but will it change the way schemes run and operate on a day-to-day basis? Once the dashboard is launched - which according to the Pensions Dashboard Programme's (PDP) latest timeline update is now expected to be no earlier than 2023 - savers will have access to all their pension pots in one place, they will be able to adjust contributions, as well as changing where their money is invested. So with more accessibility to their pension information, scheme interaction with members will und...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.