Fidelity International head of global macro and investment strategy Anna Stupnytska talks to Julian Marr about trade wars, emerging markets and the prospects for global growth over the coming year
This short video interview covers the following points:
* How would you say global growth in general has held up over the last 12 months and how do you see it progressing over the next 12?
* Could you offer a more regional snapshot for the main developed markets?
* How do you see the outlook for China - especially in light of the ongoing US trade war?
* Have any other emerging markets caught your attention - whether for good or bad reasons?
* Looking ahead, on a global basis, what economic risks most worry you; and what gives you most cause for optimism?
Should advisers be educating clients to take more risk to reach their objectives or should they encourage a more cautious approach? Claire Tyrrell spoke to couple of advisers and a compliance expert about how they broach the topic of risk with their clients......
While multi-asset has burgeoned in recent years its popularity is not a new phenomenon. Cherry Reynard talks to M&G's multi-asset team founder, Dave Fishwick, about how he has guided the team's philosophy over the 30 years since its inception...
Bell to hold 24% of company
There are many good reasons for using DFMs, but it seems like bespoke forms of investment are only for clients with a lot of money to invest. Claire Tyrrell speaks to a few advisers to see if that is the case for their firms...