In this week's Investment Influencers video interview, profiling the most respected individuals who select funds, decide ratings or otherwise influence the allocation of investor fund flows, we chat to John Husselbee of Liontrust Asset Management.
Who are the Investment Influencers? John Husselbee is one of the most highly regarded practitioners of multi-manager and multi-asset investing in the UK retail market with 30 years investment experience. He was previously the Director of Multi-Manager Investment at Henderson Global Investors, where he was responsible for portfolio construction and fund selection for a range of portfolios totalling over £650 million. Prior to Hendersons, John was responsible for the launch and ongoing management of the portfolio management service at Rothschild Asset Management. In 2005, John founded North...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.