As we bid farewell to an eventful 12 months and look ahead to 2017, Professional Adviser asks 10 financial advisers about their New Year's resolutions for their businesses, clients and, last but not least, themselves.
Hayley North, chartered financial planner, Rose & North A resolution for clients: "Keep your nerve in 2017. I suspect there might be a few surprises over the next year as everyone adapts to the new world order. Try not to check your investments daily - or hourly in some cases! - and you will be surprised how relaxing it becomes to focus beyond the short term." A resolution for the business: "We plan to do more in our community in 2017. We recently set up our new office and are now keen to build a stronger relationship with our neighbours." A personal resolution: "I plan to start run...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.