In the third and final article in PA's 'empowering your business' series, Andy Coleman considers how to create a successful pricing model...
Previously in this series, we've explored the importance of determining the type of client you want to serve and how to develop a proposition that appeals to them. In this final article, I want to consider how to translate your proposition into sustainable revenue. In other words - pricing. One of the aims of the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) was to create pricing transparency where investors would know how much they would pay for a service, and what they could expect in return for their money. Setting the pricing for your business, rather than simply receiving commission for pr...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.