Cathy Russell, Tax and Estate Planning Consultant at Canada Life takes part in a Q&A session with Lawrence Gosling on offshore bonds. They discuss the use of offshore bonds in retirement and estate planning and consider their use for school and university fees planning. Cathy also explains top-slicing relief and time apportionment relief.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.