Peter Calvert takes stock of the last 12 months in technology, saying the next generation of clients will, rightly, expect innovation across financial services
In January, one of the primary tech trends that I forecast was integration. It's largely become a buzzword in advice tech over the last twelve months with very little to back it up. Now my crystal ball may need some calibration, but to me, the main appeal of integration is the fact that it is an enabler for new players in advice tech. Whilst integration hasn't happened at the rate I'd like to see, we've without doubt witnessed new entries and scaling tech businesses that have the potential to integrate and further innovate the advice process. My belief was, and is, that the days of le...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.