We've had sinking gold prices, vanishing double-dip recessions and PPI claims figures. But how much do you remember?
1. The price of gold fell below what for the first time since August 2012 this week?
2. Approximately how much has so far been returned to payment protection insurance (PPI) policyholders by the banks and building societies that mis-sold it to them, according to figures from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)?
How much do you remember of the week's news?
3. How much was the UK economy seen to have grown by in the first quarter of 2013, after the Office for National Statistics delivered its revised output reading.
4. How much did the BBC's first ever bond issuance raise?
5. The Money Advice Service (MAS) came under fire from a sub-committee of the Treasury Select Committee (TSC) over its perceived effectiveness. How much of the £46.5m budget did the committee say was spent on service delivery?
6. ‘Mr. Average' will be required to work until what age in order to maintain his income in retirement, according to Libert SIPP?
Now click through to the next page for the answers...
Lack of innovation for solutions
Achievements, charity work and other happy snippets
Appetite has suffered since Brexit vote
'Failure to pay attention can result in enforcement'
200,000 LISAs opened so far