In this week's Retirement Planner quick fire poll we ask: Following Grant Shapp's comments, do you think retirees should downsize to free up larger properties for young families?
Click HERE to let us know your view.
In our last RP poll, we asked: Are you currently checking all of your clients to see whether they should protect their funds against the lifetime allowance reduction in April?
A third (33%) said you were screening your clients with the remainder (67%) saying you don't know.
100 new clients
Achievements, charity work and other happy snippets
Square Mile’s series of informal interviews
Partner Insight: The rise in demand for DFM and multi manager solutions has been largely driven by new mandates from the regulator, says James Bampton, head of UK intermediary distribution at Architas