Axa Wealth Management is to launch a new ‘express' version of its Axa Planning Tool, which it says will enable advisers to transact new business quicker.
The tool allows advisers to:
- Assess the client’s attitude to risk
- Create target asset allocations to match the client’s risk profile
- Construct portfolios by selecting model portfolios from OBSR and Axa IM, or get access to Axa’s fund range through its fund centre
- Produce a comprehensive analysis of the proposed asset allocation against client target
- Request quotations for the proposed portfolios
- Produce tailored reports
The tool will be available through Axa's website from Monday.
£300bn of liabilities
View from the front row
Transfer from occupational scheme
Appointed by FCA and PSR boards