Axa Wealth Management is to launch a new ‘express' version of its Axa Planning Tool, which it says will enable advisers to transact new business quicker.
The tool allows advisers to:
- Assess the client’s attitude to risk
- Create target asset allocations to match the client’s risk profile
- Construct portfolios by selecting model portfolios from OBSR and Axa IM, or get access to Axa’s fund range through its fund centre
- Produce a comprehensive analysis of the proposed asset allocation against client target
- Request quotations for the proposed portfolios
- Produce tailored reports
The tool will be available through Axa's website from Monday.
What made financial headlines over the weekend?
Havensrock Thrive App
Don’t ‘leave it all on the pitch’
21 firms in total
PA360 2019 conference