FundsNetwork has linked up with OBSR to create a shortlist of 16 funds for the ISA season.
The funds come in four categories - Income, Balanced, Growth and Global- and a brochure containing information on them is available for advisers to send to clients.
OBSR has ensured the range of funds in each group encompasses different risk objectives, profiles and styles to meet a broad spectrum of investment needs.
Its partnership with OBSR comes as Cofunds also announced it is teaming up with the research house to launch a series of model portfolios and a researched panel of 120 funds.
"With over 1,100 funds to choose from, picking a fund for an ISA can be a daunting prospect for investors - the brochure offers advisers an excellent option for any of their clients who like the simplicity of a shorter fund list," says Fidelity International head of UK retail sales Peter Hicks.
He adds the brochure will prove particularly helpful to advisers whose clients have not made their ISA selections by the end of March.
The link-up with OBSR is part of a long-term relationship with the research house, stresses Hicks.
"It is not just about the ISA season - we have a proper strategic partnership with them," he says. "I expect to do more with OBSR."
He reveals the relationship with OBSR began last week with the establishment of an OBSR research zone on the FundsNetwork website.
"The OBSR zone enables advisers to look at OBSR-rated funds and use our fund evaluator in conjunction with that, allowing advisers to look at risk and volatility characteristics and chart funds against indices. The zone could be further developed in the future."
The launch of the ISA fund shortlist comes as Fidelity offers three end of tax-year offers for adivsers, including a re-registration incentive.
The 16 funds and categories are:
• Strategic Bond: Henderson Preference and Bond
• Strategic Bond & Equity: Invesco Perpetual Monthly Income Plus
• UK Equity Income: Schroder Income Maximiser
• Global Equity Income:Newton Global Higher Income
• Cautious Multi-Asset: Fidelity Multi-Asset Strategic
• Cautious Managed: Gartmore Cautious Managed
• Distribution:AXA Distribution
• Absolute Return:Newton Real Return
• Absolute Return: BlackRock UK Absolute Alpha
• Active Managed: Jupiter Merlin Growth Portfolio
• UK Equity: M&G Recovery
• Global Equity: Aberdeen World Equity
• Global Equity: Neptune Global Equity
• Asia: Fidelity South East Asia
• GEMS: Ignis HEXAM Global Emerging Markets
• Thematic: Investec Global Energy
'People miscalculate how much they need'
Information request by AJ Bell
Could lose 97% of investment
'Document your conversations'