Polar Capital Partners' European small-cap hedge fund began trading on 1 August after raising E75m i...
Polar Capital Partners' European small-cap hedge fund began trading on 1 August after raising E75m in a month. Rob Gurner, who joined the company in June from Ennismore, is managing the Polar Capital European Small Companies Absolute Return fund. The vehicle has some 80% of the portfolio invested in the continent with the emphasis on large markets such as France, Germany and Spain while the remaining 20% of the fund is UK based. It has a 50% long and 50% short investment structure.
No preferred charging model
To 1,552 families and businesses
HL and Liberty SIPP slowest
Lifetime and annual allowances