Ipswich Building Society is offering another version of its Premier Portfolio investment account in ...
Ipswich Building Society is offering another version of its Premier Portfolio investment account in conjunction with Norwich Union. Premier Portfolio 2nd Edition has a minimum investment of £10,000 and pays a 7.25% gross interest rate, including a 4% bonus on the first anniversary. The vehicle allocates 70% of the funds invested to a lump sum investment bond with no fixed return. The remaining 30% goes into a one-year bonus account with Ipswich Building Society. Interest on the bonus account is variable and one withdrawal of any amount is allowed without notice or penalty.
Second preference falls at the third
Latest news and analysis
The forces at play in investment - most obviously, regulatory change, uncertain markets and shifting demographics - are as strong today as they were when Professional Adviser launched its sister magazine Multi-Asset Review in 2017.
Regulator has visited some firms already
Platforms react to Fidelity blocking Income Focus purchases