In this week's Retirement Planner quick fire poll we ask: Fears retiring baby boomers will monopolise resources and limit economic growth for future generations are "nothing to worry about", according to sociologist Frank Ferudi. Do you agree?
Click HERE to respond.
In last week's poll we asked whether your thought George Osborne was right to reinstate the 120% maximum GAD for capped drawdown. The response was mixed with 62% of you believing that he was right to do so. The remaining 38% disagreed.
Has been cold-calling consumers
New shares admitted to London Stock Exchange
Slow and steady growth
Missed funding target by £240,000
Denies any wrongdoing