Investment advisers can benefit from the most up to date information on building a sustainable business by attending fund5live in the New Year for free.
fund5live brings together five top fund managers from Aberdeen Asset Management, Citigroup, LV= Asset Management, Scottish Widows Investment Partnership and Threadneedle in six locations across the UK. With unique insights into the market from the foremost minds in the industry, this event will give attendees the leading edge over their competitors.
Hosted by Professional Adviser, sister magazine to Retirement Planner, the roadshow will be held on the following dates:
- 8th February, Glasgow - Glasgow Marriott Hotel
- 9th February, Manchester - Mere Golf & Country Club
- 10th February, Newmarket - The Jockey Club
- 15th February, Birmingham - National Motorcycle Museum
- 16th February, Bristol - Leigh Court
- 17th February, London - The Waldorf Hilton Hotel
At this half day CPD accredited event, delegates will hear from the chairman Nick Cann, CEO of IFP, who will discuss the most important issues for their business in 2011 including RDR. The following top fund managers are also confirmed to speak at the conference:
- Samantha Fitzpatrick, senior investment manager, Aberdeen Asset Management (at venues on 8th - 10th February)
- Martin Connaghan, investment manager, Aberdeen Asset Management (at venues on 15th - 17th February)
- Emma Davidson, director, head of sales UK and Ireland, Retail Structured Products, Citi
- Mark Page, head of European equities, LV= Asset Management
- Mark Harries, head of multi-manager, Scottish Widows Investment Partnership
- Simon Brazier, co-head of UK equities, Threadneedle
For more information on this roadshow and to book a place, please visit www.fund5live.com
Shredded document in 2013
'If Amazon cannot fix it...'
21-day transfer pledge
Move to Ipswich office
The Value Perspective