The London Stock Exchange has agreed a 'merger of equals' deal with German stock exchange Deutsche Boerse to create a stronger platform for securities trading.
According to Bloomberg, a merger would create a "titan of European trading" if it is approved by regulators. LSE will hold 45.6% of the enlarged, group while Deutsche Boerse will own the remaining 54.4%....
Caring for children and elderly relatives
Similar to June 2007
Square Mile’s series of informal interviews
Fine reduced to £60,000
Two roles created