HSBC Bank International is to launch four capital secured growth funds on 10 July.
The funds available are the China Bonus fund, the Asia Opportunity fund, the Japan Growth fund and the Energy Bonus fund.
Key benefits include:
• a minimum return of original capital back in full, if held to maturity
• a choice of investment term, from two and a half to five years
• returns linked to the performance of a range of international stock market indices or a basket of sixteen energy related stocks
• growth options - funds that focus on growth potential, some with a minimum return
• bonus option - provides investors with a combination of both bonus payments and growth potential • bonus shares for early investors
• minimum investment of only US$/£/€5,000
Dan Massey, head of global funds and investments at HSBC Bank International, said: “There is a strong Asian theme to the funds we are offering, an area that continues to demonstrate good growth potential.”
Massey said the Energy Bonus Fund would be linked to a basket of 16 energy related stocks.
Staying invested could prove lucrative
Consider lasting powers of attorney
Less environment, more governance threatens to undermine firms' green credentials
Evidence your compliance