In the latest Interactive Financial Adviser debate, our panelist from Investec Structured Products discusses structured products with Lawrence Gosling.
The role of advisers in developing structured products
- - What role can advisers play in shaping and developing future structured products?
- - How is the current macro environment and how is regulation shaping product design? And what effect could RDR have for advisers and their clients?
- - Should products be changing for RDR, can a fee or commission be justified on deposit-based structures?
- - Why is it that certain structured product types are favoured by certain types of investors and others are not?
- - And what of structured funds, and how might collateral change in the future?
All these areas plus how advisers market structured products are discussed in this Conjecture.
Speaker: Gary Dale - Head of Intermediary Sales, Investec Structured Products
Two global vehicles
'Further plug advice gap'
Must appoint separate CEOs and boards
Advisers do come out well
Will report to Mark Till