City Financial has announced its fund range is now available on the Ascentric wrap platform.
The London-based asset management firm runs six funds, including vehicles from high-profile multi-manager specialist John Husselbee and gilt manager Ian Williams.
Funds added are:
- City Financial MultiManager Growth
- City Financial MultiManager Income
- City Financial Diversified Absolute Return
- City Financial UK Select Alpha
- City Financial Strategic Global Bond
- City Financial Strategic Gilt
“Effective distribution is a vital aspect to our business and Ascentric has proven to be extremely popular with IFAs across the UK,” City Financial CEO Andrew Williams says. “I expect it will contribute significantly to creating further awareness of our funds.”
Ascentric now has funds from 150 managers on its platform.IFAonline
Two global vehicles
'Further plug advice gap'
Must appoint separate CEOs and boards
Advisers do come out well
Will report to Mark Till