This week on IFAonline.co.uk, we've had FCA investigations, UK GDP growth and calls for more financial advisers. But how much do you remember?
1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) this week said it had extended its investigation into money laundering to include how many more banks?
2. The economy is 'back on track', apparently. By how much did UK GDP increase in the second quarter?
3. Female life expectancy at age 65 varies by up to how much from region to region, according to research from the Office for National Statistics (ONS)?
a) 5.7 years
b) 6.4 years
c) 7.3 years
How much do you remember of the week's news?
4. According to Partmership, people living in affluent areas could potentially lose how much of their retirement income for life by failing to declare relevant medical conditions?
5. The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) was slapped with a hefty fine this week. How much will the bank have to pay to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for incorrectly reporting some transactions?
6. How many additional financial advisers are required in the UK to cope with the rising demand for retirement advice, according to Standard Life?
Now click through to page two to see how you did.
Predicted to hit £180bn AUM
Our regular video series continues
Speech to take 20 minutes
£60m AUM to Sanlam UK