Add your vote at this year's Sustainable Investment Awards.
The judging process is well underway for this year's Sustainable Investment Awards. Voting is also in progress to find your favourite Social Impact Bond, Social Impact Investor and Best Investment Project.
If you would like to add your vote on your favourite social investments of the last 12 months then do so via https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PKSVFFS
Now in their sixth year, the awards are aimed at fund managers and companies investing in the environmental, ethical and social impact sectors and whose work promotes a greater understanding of the investment potential of the sustainable investment sector.
This year’s categories include:
- Best Environmental Fund
- Best Environmental Fund Management Group
- Best Clean Energy Fund (> then 50% in alternative energy)
- Best Water, Food, Agriculture & Forestry fund (> than 50% in any one category)
- Best Ethical Investment Fund
- Best Investment Project
- Best Social Impact Bond
- Best Social Impact Investor
- Best New Entrant
- Award for Innovation
- Best Thought Leadership Paper on Sustainable Investing
For further information on the awards as well as the conference, which will take place prior to the ceremony in central London on November 26th 2014, see http://events.investmentweek.co.uk/sustainableinvestmentawards
To promote 'long-term investment'
Switching 'hard and expensive'
Smaller funds still packing a punch
To drive progress