In this week's quick-fire Retirement Planner poll we ask: Will changing the law effectively tackle pension liberation?
To let us know your view click HERE
In last week's poll we asked: Is saving for retirement 'mission impossible' for those in their 20s?
Although the results were close, most of you (60%) agreed. The rest (40%) disagreed with the view that saving was impossible for young people.
What made financial headlines over the weekend?
The chairman doggedly tries to be amusing
'Profitability is almost a myth'
Active Wealth in liquidation
Cautious welcome for volatility