In this week's quick fire poll we ask: recent Prudential research has found people are happy to work longer and gradually phase into retirement. As a result, do you think there will be an increase in flexible solutions such as investment linked annuities?
Click HERE to let us know your view.
In last week's poll we asked we asked: Is government's decision to delay implementation of long-term care legislation for at least a further 18 months a poor move?
Most of you (67%) said it was a weak decision, while the rest (33%) felt government had done the right thing in delaying the overhaul to the current long-term care system.
Putting the tech into protection
Square Mile’s series of informal interviews
Fallout from Haywood suspension
Launching later in 2019
£80bn funds under calculation